Friday, June 5, 2009

China Grove

So, last night was my first paying gig with "Remedy". We played Christian Covey's birthday party and there were a lot of people there...ignoring us. It was really fun to play with the band though. We got into our own groove and just had a blast. Plus, all the musicians are friggin' good. Seriously, I was so impressed to be playing with such amazing musicians. It really makes me want to start my own band. I should just quit being a wuss and do it. I made more in two hours last night than I do in two days at work. Plus, singing doesn't feel like work. I want to wake up in the morning and know that all I have to do that day is sing. I'm going to get serious about song writing. I know it starts slowly and my songs will suck but I'm tired of not loving my job. So, stay tuned and you can be my guinea pigs. You won't hurt my feelings if you tell me my songs are bad...PLEASE tell me they stink if they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment